Friday, February 13, 2009

the modern day Ike and Tina

The Chris Brown Rihanna fight, According sources The fight started when Chris brown was driving leaving from a party. He got a phone call from a girl , and Rihanna saw the number on his cell phone. Apparently, Rihanna recognized who it was because Rihanna knew that he had been messing around with this girl and it was causing a lot of heated arguments between the two. I honestly feel that this is story being blown out of proportion cause honestly if they weren't famous how many people would care? don't get me wrong its never OK to put your hand on a woman no matter what the situation is but the media is just firing people up.

1 comment:

  1. I agree, I think the media took it out of proporations. I don't believe hitting anyone is ok. I believe that there are three sides to
    a story, her's, his, and what really happened

    ReplyDelete